World Youth Day 2019 in Panama
In January 2019, we will be taking a group of young Catholics to the Central American country of Panama for World Youth Day.
It promises to be an exciting adventure, as we join millions of other young people in meeting Pope Francis, making new friends, celebrating our faith and have a life-changing experience!
Our pilgrimage to Panama is going to be packed, to make sure you get the best value, both for money and spiritually. Included in our trip:
- Return flights to Panama
- 10 nights in 4* hotel (Riande Granada)
- WYD Pilgrim Pack (Passes, booklets etc.)
- WYM Pilgrim Pack (T-shirt, booklet etc.)
- All meals catered
- Travel around Panama, including airport transfers
- ATOL Protected Travel Agents
- Seeing the Pope!
- … plus more!
To find out more about the trip, as well as options to support you financially, visit our website.
Age: 18-35 years
Price: £2,400 (support options available)
Dates: Sunday 20 January 2019 – Wednesday 30 January 2019